Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blogging!

Was your learning different blogging, as compared to writing just pen and paper? Yes. Blogging has been one of the most unique ways of learning for me. Never have i had a teacher that gave us blogging for homework. Although i did not keep up all the time, it has certainly taught me a lot about history in an enjoyable way. I have been writing with a pen on paper for many years and i believe it is time for a change. I would love it if for each class i have i had to do homework online, where i could compare answers with others and put my view point on things. Blogging is also a much faster way to do homework since it is easier for most kids to type than to write. We have to save paper and completely flow with technology. My blogging experience has definitely helped my learning ways. I truly appreciate new and fresh ways of teaching students like me, and blogging is certainly unique.